Friday, November 9, 2012

Bellator 80 preview

I have a UFC on Fuel 6 preview coming up, but first let's touch on the less beloved of this weekend's televised MMA cards.

Joe Warren headlines the card against Owen Evinger in a bantamweight squash match fight that is Warren's first since losing the featherweight title.

Let's not even lie here: This is here to keep Warren relevant. The only thing that even is interesting is how long it goes.

Personally, I'll give Warren the win in Round 1 via submission.

Rest of the Main Card

Heavyweight Semifinal: Vinicius Queiroz v. Alexander Volkov - Following his embarrassment of Brett Rogers, I say Volkov moves into the main eye of view. He will win by Submission in Round 2.

Featherweight Semifinal: Wagnney Fabiano v. Rad Martinez - I've been really impressed with Fabiano, and I have him by decision here.

Middleweight Bout: Daniel Cobb v. Brett Cooper - Not really knowledgeable about either man, but I will go with Cobb by decision.

Follow me at twitter.com/seantherebel and Like my page at www.facebook.com/SeanNetworkBlogs.

No comments: