Thursday, August 23, 2012

Words about UFC 151: The Lost Event

People's thoughts on this unprecedented UFC cancellation have spammed the Internet, including my own blog post.

Here is Dana White's interview regarding the circumstances. It goes for about 32 minutes, but is compelling almost the whole way through.

Below is Dan Henderson's tweet on the circumstances.

I posted a statement on my fb page.  Thank you again for the support and I am truly sorry for the disappointment.

And here is ESPN's interview with Chael Sonnen regarding the cancellation. It's six minutes long and somehow is even angrier than Dana's.

When Jon Jones or his manager have a story posted that I see on Google News, I'll post it as well, for now, here is an interview he did with USA Today posted today (but before the announcement) about his goals in fighting.

No comments: