Sunday, January 18, 2015

UFC Fight Night: McGregor vs Siver picks

So I'm watching a terrible follow-up to an all-time great conference championship game. And since I'm sure you want to get to focusing on the apparent Seattle vs. New England Super Bowl, I'll belt out these picks quickly.

Featherweight Bout: Conor McGregor v. Dennis Siver - I think Siver will be more competitive than people think, but McGregor really is an elite. I'm taking him by KO in Round 2.

Lightweight Bout: Donald Cerrone v. Benson Henderson - Getting a WEC flashback here. I love that this fight is a thing. I'll go with the hot hand and take Cerrone by decision.

Middleweight Bout: Uriah Hall v. Ron Stallings - Time to show off Hall to the world. He'll pick up a KO 1 victory.

Lightweight Bout: Norman Parke v. Gleison Tibau - Should be a fun opener to the main card. I'll take Tibau by decision.

No comments: