Saturday, November 9, 2013

UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson Picks

Ok, so in my hype for next week's Georges St. Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks, I completely spaced on the fact that there is a fight card this weekend.

The main event is Dan Henderson vs. Vitor Belfort in a middleweight bout that will be fought at Light Heavyweight because no one wanted to cut weight.

In light of this sudden realization, I give you my picks for tonight!

Henderson over Belfort
Daniel Serafian over Cezar Ferreira
Rafael Cavalcante over Igor Pokrajac
Paulo Thiago over Brandon Thatch
Ryan LaFlare over Santiago Ponzinibbio
Jeremy Stephens over Rony Jason

Sorry again about the brevity. I promise a much more in-depth look at GSP-Hendricks next week.

Follow me at twitter.com/seantherebel and like my page at www.facebook.com/SeanNetworkBlogs.

No comments: